1 September 2022
Do you use SMAART or SysTune?
Make your measurement microphone wireless!
The MIPRO TA-58 is a digital wireless plug-on transmitter designed for measurement microphones, condenser or dynamic wired microphones, recording microphones, and musical instrument microphones. The MiPro ACT-5800 series wireless systems offer a powerful, accurate, and affordable wireless measurement solution for SMAART users.
– Operates in the ISM band to avoid the wireless interference signals.
– The TA-58 features a flat and wide frequency response, ultra-low T.H.D. and noise floor, and fast transient response. It solves the problems of tangling microphone cables and defects of analog transmission. Thus, it is an ideal plug-on transmitter to reproduce the natural sound of any premium wired microphone.
– A balanced XLR input jack for any condenser microphone to plug on. It supplies 48V, up to 10 mA phantom power for condenser microphone, and can be switched off for the dynamic microphones.
– A built-in high-capacity lithium-ion battery enables up to 8 hours of use per charge. The TA-58 can be recharged via a USB Type-C socket. It is fast and easy to replace the battery with a foolproof design.
– The fiber reinforced plastic housing has a built-in high efficiency transmitting antenna and a green backlit LCD displaying operation parameters.
Who wants their microphone to be wireless?